Marketing and Design Intern in Nicaragua
Placement Type: Non-Profit & BusinessPlacement Focus: Improving and creating new marketing materials for NGO
Placement Location: Managua, Nicaragua
Required Language Skills: Spanish suggested but not required
Minimum Placement Length: 1 Month
Maximum Placement Length: 2 Years
About the Organization
A partner to ISL, this organization facilitates international exchange programs in Nicaragua, and supports training and capacity building for various development organizations.
1. Improve existing marking materials
2. Develop new marketing materials such as videos, brochures, newsletters, etc.
1. Preferred skills in video filming and editing
2. Preferred proficiency with Adobe programs and other publication applications
3. Must be a self-starter, detail oriented, and capable of working together on a team
4. Must possess professionalism and be willing to represent ISL and the US well
Placement is located in an office. Some basic Spanish suggested but not required
You need to be logged in before reqeusting an Internship so we can make sure we associate all of your request information with a proper account.
After you Login, you can close the login window to come back here and apply for this internshipClick here to Login/Register