- A total of $285 is due when submitting your application. This includes an $85 non-refundable application fee (not included in the trip cost) and a $200 refundable deposit toward the cost of your trip (included in the trip cost).
- Do not book your flight until you have received confirmation from ISL that your trip is a “GO.” If you wish to purchase airfare before you have received this confirmation, be sure to book refundable flights or buy cancellation insurance.
- Financial Aid: Don’t forget that you have the option of using Good Samaritan Mission’s (GSM) Sponsorship Program to defray your trip cost!
- Team Emails: You will be receiving emails from ISL with important information about your trip so be sure to check your email often. Add ISL to your contacts so that you will receive all future ISL email. Once your team reaches the minimum GO number, you will be contacted by your Team Manager.
- Refer to ISL’s Withdrawal and Refund policy for more information about cancellations and refunds.
- Your first payment of the $85 application fee and $200 deposit is due immediately.
- You are responsible to have the remainder of your balance paid in full by 30 days prior to date of departure.
- There is a $50 late fee, if you are not paid in full by 30 days prior to date of departure.
Important: If you are under 18 years of age contact info@ISLonline.org before applying.