“Smells Like Team Spirit” Ambassador Challenge
It’s that time of year again and we at ISL would like to introduce another Ambassador challenge! The contest will formally begin August 1st, 2016, and conclude November 1st, 2016.
You can enter at any point of the challenge. If you would like to enter please express your interest to your Lead Ambassador or email Quinton directly at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Here’s how it works:
There are 3 main ways to score points throughout the duration of the challenge, points are tallied and presented weekly via the Ambassador Leaderboard.
For each recruit who uses your CAP code when signing up for a trip you receive 20 points. Attending study abroad, health and other medically oriented conferences and/or organizing an ISL informational on campus earns you 10 points for each. Finally, signing recruits up for our newsletter earns you 1 point per sign-up!
We will be periodically issuing bonus challenges to keep spirits high and the challenge competitive, so be sure to check your emails!
- Ambassadors can’t claim points for signing other Ambassadors up for trips.
- All bonus challenges will run for 14 days before expiring.
- Flyers must receive appropriate authorization prior to being hung around campus.
- Ambassadors can only submit one image for points during relative bonus challenges.
- Ambassadors can work together to promote teams, table events, and recruit volunteers (however remember this is an individual competition at the end of the day)!