Please read all the appropriate documents listed below for your team. Being well informed of what is expected of you and what to expect in-country will make your trip safer and more enjoyable.
ALL team members MUST read the following 3 documents (links in green):
1. Packing List - choose one below:
- Getting Ready to Go Guide for Teams to Spanish Speaking Countries
- Getting Ready to Go Guide for Hike for Humanity Teams
- Getting Ready to Go Guide for Tanzania, Africa Teams
2. Orientation Guide - choose one below:
- Orientation Guide for Teams to Spanish Speaking Countries
- Orientation Guide for Tanzania, Africa Teams
3. Team Manual
If you are bringing donations (optional), read this:
If you are faculty or staff, read, sign and submit this:
Contact your Team Manager, whose contact information is listed in the Welcome or “Go” Email you received.
If you cannot reach your Team Manager, please email our Volunteer Coordinator at diane@ISLonline.org or call 816-767-0481.