Travel Advisory Information
- Transportation Security Administration -Updated airport security information
- State Department Travel Advisories, specifically A Safe Trip Abroad
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), specifically CDC – Traveler’s Health
- U.S. Department of State – Passport office – Obtain, replace, or renew your US passport
- Passport Express – Passports as fast as 24 hours
- American Passport Express – US Passports expedited in 24 hours nationwide
We strongly encourage all volunteers to purchase medical and trip cancellation insurance. Trip cancellation insurance is the only way you can receive a full refund for your trip. See our refund policy here.
We have arranged an option for purchasing medical and trip cancellation insurance through “Humanitarian Travel by Safe Harbors Business Travel.” We feel that they have acted well on behalf of our volunteers and recommend them easily.
Request a Quote
- Click here for an online form
- Contact Anne Garcelon at email@example.com or 443-923-1401
- Call 1-866-429-1325
We hope that this will make purchasing your insurance easier, please contact us if you need any assistance.