Travel Advisory Information
- Transportation Security Administration -Updated airport security information
- State Department Travel Advisories, specifically A Safe Trip Abroad
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), specifically CDC – Traveler’s Health
- U.S. Department of State – Passport office – Obtain, replace, or renew your US passport
- Passport Express – Passports as fast as 24 hours
- American Passport Express – US Passports expedited in 24 hours nationwide
We strongly encourage all volunteers to purchase medical and trip cancellation insurance. Trip cancellation insurance is the only way you can receive a full refund for your trip. See our refund policy here.
We have arranged an option for purchasing medical and trip cancellation insurance through “Humanitarian Travel by Safe Harbors Business Travel.” We feel that they have acted well on behalf of our volunteers and recommend them easily.
Request a Quote
- Click here for an online form
- Contact Anne Garcelon at email@example.com or 443-923-1401
- Call 1-866-429-1325
We hope that this will make purchasing your insurance easier, please contact us if you need any assistance.
We partner with Humanitarian Travel Group, Inc., to assist you with all of your travel needs. You are welcome to purchase your ticket from any service you prefer, but Humanitarian Travel specializes in non-profit and humanitarian travel, and due to their private contracts, in many cases, they will be able to provide you a lower fare than you can find on the internet. We encourage you to give them a try.
Humanitarian Travel by Safe Harbors Travel Group is a full-service travel agency offering convenient 24/7 booking requests. For quotes, please contact Humanitarian Travel or call 1-866-429-1325. Once there, click on the link to “Submit a Written Travel Request”. There is also a convenient link to print our contacts for your use.
Additionally, you can reach one of our dedicated agents by calling toll free 1-866-829-9652 or directly at 1-425-336-1075
from 8:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. EST. To request a trip after hours or on the weekends, please use the convenient travel dashboard listed above.